Would you like the secret to the fountain of youth?

The most popular topics that get many likes and become a hit on your social media pages, articles, even on mainstream newspapers, etc. are about diet (slim waist, abs, how to lose weight fast) and beauty (how to stop the time, aging without showing, erase wrinkles...). Today, we will be talking about the latter.
First of all, the obvious, then we will go into details. Stress in general will cause degeneration of your cells faster in all over your body. Most obvious and seems like the easiest thing to say but the hardest to manage and control, it seems like. So anything inflammatory, that is your thoughts (negative ones, repeated false beliefs, emotional baggage), your routine (too much work, bad habits), too much cardio in workout and exercises (stress to heart), working too much, worrying too much...will age you faster.

What do I know anything about this? I have multiple certificates in yoga, like master degree level (5-6 years of studies), did many courses in nutrition, I gave multiple workshops on detox and essential oils, plus personal research and studies... but what comes down to is that I have done multiple tests on myself and on the days that I am careful versus on the days that I let go of my diet, routine makes a huge difference! Those who know me well will confirm with you that they often ask me what they should do and where they have to start to detox for beauty.

I have done many jobs, contracts, two university degrees, plus many years of yoga training, and nutrition certificates: 14 years of university level studies. Just to tell you that I am not a 20 something y.o. anymore.

I went from low immune system, multiple skin reactions, allergies, liver failure, faced death twice, shingle, depression, anxiety... going through all those can really take a toll on your body and skin. Yet, here I am, telling you that you can regain your youth from yoga plus some nutrition tips, without any cosmetics!

That's right! I do not use any lotion nor cremes on my face! Perhaps a little lotion on feet or legs during winter time as the heater in North America is really drying, and bit of low SPF sunscreen on sunny days and I know I will be out for longer period of time, but I really prefer putting a cap or a hat, oh the sunbrella like in Asia!

Recently, we went on a road trip, stayed in a hotel few days and noticed that I got wrinkles suddenly just after one night there! But I usually don't have wrinkles! What made my skin so dry, so suddenly? Hotel has no humidifier, carpet is stuffy, heater is on full, missing essential oil diffuser, and I don't have my water filter!

You see, at home, I got two oil diffusers, 3 humidifiers during winter, air filters and air purifiers (started this since we moved closer to downtown into a condo, before I used to live in a green area surrounded by trees and pollution was much less).

When I am traveling, I don't have my water filter with me, so I get what I can. Plastic water bottles contain BPA in most and it tastes so bad (you can notice the difference once you have tasted the filtered pure water vs. bottled water). I bring around at least some teabags and another stainless bottle with me to go, but during the stay and to come back, we were doing what we can with some coco water and water we can buy. The best bottle you can buy is alkaline water, it tastes so good and Flow water that is not in a BPA plastic bottle.


In case you did not get THE secret, here it is in short: oils for moods to distress (Doterra for the best quality, certified therapeutic grade oils), humidifiers (if it's oil diffuser integrated even better) and don't forget to clean it or change filter to avoid mold, throw away all lotions and cremes (buy all natural, free of cancerigens if absolutely needed), get a good water filter (make your research and find best for your budget), drink 6-8 cups (250ml = a cup) a day! Water is water: tea is good but it cannot replace water! Tea counts as separate category entirely! Liquid does NOT mean water. Once you have tasted pure filtered water, you will love it! All this costs much less than your cremes, lotions, whatever people do for anti-wrinkles, anti-aging, etc. And...sign up to your local alignment yoga studio: AYA

Comments